2017 Tribal Government Summit Workshop Proposal Guidelines
Proposed workshop applications should contain the following information:
- The name(s), tribal/organization affiliation(s), and brief bio(s) of each presenter(s);
- The main point of contact’s e-mail and telephone number;
- The title of the workshop;
- A description of the workshop presentation, to include:workshop topic/title, target audience and relevance.
Each workshop presentation should not exceed 90 minutes in length; however, longer workshops presentations may be considered.
Deadlines and Dates
All workshops will have a uniform deadline for their submissions and notifications. In addition, all deadlines are at 11:59 PM Central Time.
- Deadline to submit workshop presentations: May 31, 2017
- Notifications of acceptance of workshop presentations: June 14, 2017
- Final deadline to submit workshop presentation and materials: July 31, 2017
- Workshop Dates: August 29 – August 31, 2017
Workshop Presentation Proposals: Applications must be submitted by May 31, 2017. Completed applications may be submitted via e-mail to: Tina Olson, or by fax to 218-722-5775.
Please Note: If your presentation is accepted, submit your final presentation and materials electronically no later than July 31, 2017, in order to provide conference participants with electronic copies of workshop presentations and supporting material.
Questions? Contact MSH-TA at 888-305-1650, or by e-mail: Tina Olson, ext. 111, Holly Oden, ext. 126 or Jeremy NeVilles-Sorell, ext.125.